By Phoebevon Held
Read or Download Alienation and Theatricality: Diderot After Brecht (Studies in Comparative Literature) PDF
Similar rhetoric books
Wendy B. Sharer explores the rhetorical and pedagogical practices by which widespread postsuffrage organizations—the League of girls citizens and the Women’s overseas League for Peace and Freedom—challenged the conventions of male-dominated political discourse and educated girls as robust rhetors.
Documentary images goals to trap the cloth fact of lifestyles. In Rhetorical Exposures, Christopher Carter demonstrates how the production and exhibit of documentary images— usually now referred to as “ imagetexts” — either invite research and lift power questions on the political and social reasons for the grim scenes of poverty and misery captured on movie.
Hillary Rodham Clinton and the 2016 Election: Her Political and Social Discourse is an edited assortment that demonstrates the ways that Clinton has used political rhetoric and discourse to supply and assert her correct to management in her many jobs as First girl, Senator from big apple, and Secretary of country.
The artistic writing workshop has existed because the early a part of the 20 th century, yet does it appropriately serve the scholars who come to it at the present time? whereas the workshop is usually regarded as a kind of student-centered pedagogy, it seems that workshop conversations serve to marginalize a number aesthetic orientations and the cultural histories to which they belong.
- Die Rhetorik des Spitzensports (Rhetorik-Forschungen) (German Edition)
- Local Knowledges, Local Practices: Writing in the Disciplines at Cornell (Pitt Comp Literacy Culture)
- The Politics of the Superficial: Visual Rhetoric and the Protocol of Display (Albma Rhetoric Cult & Soc Crit)
- Write Time, Write Place: Sentences & Paragraphs
- Violence and the Philosophical Imaginary (SUNY series in Gender Theory)
Extra resources for Alienation and Theatricality: Diderot After Brecht (Studies in Comparative Literature)