By Arthur Whimbey,Elizabeth Lynn Jenkins
Read or Download Analyze, Organize, Write: Structured Program for Expository Writing PDF
Similar rhetoric books
Wendy B. Sharer explores the rhetorical and pedagogical practices wherein renowned postsuffrage organizations—the League of girls electorate and the Women’s overseas League for Peace and Freedom—challenged the conventions of male-dominated political discourse and informed girls as strong rhetors.
Documentary images goals to catch the fabric fact of existence. In Rhetorical Exposures, Christopher Carter demonstrates how the construction and demonstrate of documentary images— frequently now known as “ imagetexts” — either invite research and lift chronic questions on the political and social explanations for the awful scenes of poverty and misery captured on movie.
Hillary Rodham Clinton and the 2016 Election: Her Political and Social Discourse is an edited assortment that demonstrates the ways that Clinton has used political rhetoric and discourse to supply and assert her correct to management in her many jobs as First girl, Senator from manhattan, and Secretary of kingdom.
The artistic writing workshop has existed because the early a part of the twentieth century, yet does it properly serve the scholars who come to it at the present time? whereas the workshop is frequently regarded as a sort of student-centered pedagogy, it seems that workshop conversations serve to marginalize a number aesthetic orientations and the cultural histories to which they belong.
- Read, Reason, Write: Read, Reason, Write
- Circulating Communities: The Tactics and Strategies of Community Publishing (Cultural Studies/Pedagogy/Activism)
- Tell Me How It Reads: Tutoring Deaf and Hearing Students in the Writing Center
- Speak to win: Wie Sie zu einem ausgezeichneten Redner werden vor großem und kleinem Publikum (Dein Erfolg) (German Edition)
- National Healing: Race, State, and the Teaching of Composition
- Soapbox Rebellion: The Hobo Orator Union and the Free Speech Fights of the Industrial Workers of the World, 1909-1916 (Albma Rhetoric Cult & Soc Crit)
Additional resources for Analyze, Organize, Write: Structured Program for Expository Writing